Uniform and Policy
Uniform & Policy
We are pleased to announce that Veritas Christian Academy has chosen School Uniforms by Tommy Hilfiger as our uniform partner beginning the 2021-2022 Academic Year.
All uniforms and spirit wear are now available through School Uniforms by Tommy Hilfiger. These include daily uniforms, chapel uniforms, middle school PE uniforms, and Veritas spirit wear.
School Uniforms by Tommy Hilfiger has created a custom website for Veritas Christian Academy with one primary goal in mind - to make your shopping experience simple and stress-free. Please take a moment to read the instructions below.
- Go to www.globalschoolwear.com
- In the FIND YOUR SCHOOL section, please enter either your Partner School Code VERI03 or search by school name. Please also select your student’s grade, gender, and program type.
- The website will automatically apply logo requirements (or options) as determined by your school’s administrative team.
- Once you have identified a product for purchase, select your color, size, logo (if applicable), and quantity.
After clicking “Add to Cart”, the items will be added to your shopping cart, and you will be prompted to either Continue Shopping or Checkout Now.
- If you have questions about sizing, click on the Size Chart link. If you still have questions after using our Size Chart, please call the toll-free customer service number below; our customer service team will be happy to assist.
- Upon placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation that your order has been received. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirming ship date and tracking information.
Please allow 10-12 business days from the time your order is placed for it to be delivered.
Your order history will be stored in your account, and you can come back to the website anytime, 24/7, to place additional orders.
For all customer service questions, please call 1.877.825.2860
Visit www.globalschoolwear.com/emailsignup, or scan the QR code below to join School Uniforms by Tommy Hilfiger's email list so you won't miss out on any special promotions or announcements.
Veritas Uniform Policy & Dress Code
- Pressures felt by children to compete in areas of dress are destructive to the unity of the school and the body of Christ.
- Our children are serving as witnesses and ambassadors both for the Lord Jesus Christ and the school. Student appearance is a reflection of both.
- Uniforms are a positive aspect of the school and Veritas emphasizes the value of a disciplined learning environment. Just as dressing up, even wearing uniforms, is a part of the workday for parents, wearing a school uniform is a signal to the child that it is time for hard work and studious activity.
- Uniforms prevent problems associated with the subjective interpretation of a dress code policy. Uniforms will eliminate any confusion about what is acceptable, modest, and appropriate by the school's standards.
- Uniforms tend to decrease the cost of student clothing. Often parents need only purchase two or three sets of uniforms to last throughout the school year and often these items can be handed down to other children.
- Shirts are to be tucked in at all times. Belts are mandatory for boys.
- Make-up and excessive jewelry are not permitted. Earrings are not permitted on boys. Girls' earrings are limited to studs (no dangling earrings). Nail polish, if worn, must be clear.
- Jewelry in pierced body parts, with the exception of earrings for girls, is not permitted.
- All students must keep their hair neatly groomed and conservatively styled.
- Only Veritas outerwear coats and jackets are acceptable.
- Any outlandish or distracting clothing, jewelry, make-up, hairstyle, or appearance will not be permitted. This decision will be at the discretion of the Administration.
- Dark-colored dress shoes are to be worn on chapel days (they need to be closed, with no open toe); tennis shoes (non-bright neon colored) may be worn all other days. All shoes, however, need to be closed-toe and closed-heel. (No boots, flip-flops, or sandals.)
- Only plain, white, or navy socks (any cut) may be worn (no large visible logos).
- Skirts have to be no shorter than 2 inches above the knee.
- Every student is required to have a Veritas Spirit T-Shirt that will be used on field trips in certain instances.